TAMALE FEST 6TH ANNIVERSARY
TAMALE FEST OF ROCKFORD IL
Saturday, Sept. 10TH, 2022
1:00PM - 9:00PM
Join us right on Rockfords Miracle Mile for Rockfords biggest fiesta!
This is a competition to see who has the best Tamales in the area!
We bring you food trucks and food vendors from all over the midwest so you can taste flavors from all over Latin America.
We also bring you Lowriders from all over the country for our lowrider show and hopping contest. Then we throw in some Lucha Libre, a jalapeño eating contest, a model pin-up contest, and some cold drinks and that's us just getting started.
You can also expect to see the Ballet Folklorico, Aztec dancers, a few artists, plenty of vendors, tons of food, and drinks. All to raise funds for two nonprofits.
THIS IS AN ALL AGES / FAMILY FRIENDLY / 21+ TO DRINK EVENT
Please add $25 for late fee for apps turned in after deadline.
* General Admission $10
* Tickets available starting May 7th at Cinco De Rockford
* Gates open at 1:00 pm
* Nearby lodging
* This is an all-ages, family-friendly event
* You must be 21 with a valid ID to drink
* Free parking available
* ATMs available nearby
* Umbrella chairs are allowed
* Cash is king with all vendors
* Most vendors accept Zelle or cards
* Hand sanitizer stations available
* First act scheduled to start at 1:30 pm
* Photography only w/ with a media release
* Upfront special parking for classic cars and lowriders
* No dogs / pets
* No coolers
* No backpacks
* No outside food or drinks
* No weapons of any kind or bad attitudes
* No smoking/vaping near concession stands
* No smoking/vaping for those under 18
* No tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
* No unauthorized drones(Please submit media release)
This year Galli Lucha Libre joins us!