TAMALE FEST 8TH ANNIVERSARY
5909 E State St., Rockford, Illinois 61108
TAMALE FEST OF ROCKFORD IL
Saturday, Sept. 7TH, 2024
1:00PM - 8:00PM
Join us at our new Location> 5909 E State St. for Rockfords biggest fiesta!
This is a competition to see who has the best Tamales in the area!
We bring you food trucks and food vendors from all over the midwest so you can taste flavors from all over Latin America.
We also bring you Lowriders from all over the country for our lowrider show and hopping contest. Then we throw in some Lucha Libre, a jalapeño eating contest, a model pin-up contest, and some cold drinks and that's us just getting started.
You can also expect to see the Ballet Folklorico, Aztec dancers, a few artists, plenty of vendors, tons of food, and drinks. All to raise funds for two nonprofits. Join us!
THIS IS AN ALL AGES / FAMILY FRIENDLY / 21+ TO DRINK EVENT
* General Admission $10 Only cash is taken at the door!
* Gates open at 1:00 pm
* This is an all-ages, family-friendly event
* You must be 21 with a valid ID to drink
* Free parking available
* ATMs available nearby
* Umbrella chairs are allowed
* Cash is king with all vendors
* Most vendors accept Zelle or credit cards
* First act scheduled to start at 1:30 pm
* Car Show Roll-In starts at 11:00am
* Cars must stay until 7 pm
* No dogs/pets
* No coolers
* No backpacks
* No outside food or drinks
* No weapons of any kind or bad attitudes
* No smoking/vaping near concession stands
* No tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
* No unauthorized drones without a media release
This year Galli Lucha Libre joins us!